Cell Mechanics – St. Vital Centre
We are looking for a tech savvy individual with a passion for technology, to join our team as an Apprentice.
If you have:
- Excellent communication and people skills,
- Basic computer skills, the ability to enter and retrieve date from repair tracking system and POS,
- A high level of personal integrity,
- Customer service experience,
- The ability to work within a team of technicians with the goal of meeting customer needs and exceeding customer expectations,
Then you might be just who we’re looking for.
- A competitive wage
- A comprehensive benefits plan
- Excellent training opportunities
- A chance to grow with the company
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!